Sunday, November 07, 2004

Continued....

65. I love sushi and salmon.
66. I hate peas.
67. I drink more than 2 liters of water everyday.
68. My friend, Sue and I meet every month making crafts - since 1989.
69. Other friends, Debbie and Sharon were in our group.
70. Sharon moves to Rochester and Debbie moves to Indianapolis.
71. We decide to meet once a year for a long weekend to make crafts since 1994.
72. We call ourselves "Crazy Crowd Craft" ladies.
73. We all have same interests - sewing, quilting, painting, cross-stitching, etc.
74. I hope to teach them how to knit sweater or socks.
75. My personality is INFP.
76. I'm impatient.
77. I do well in last minutes.
78. I'm not organized person!
79. I like to keep kitchen very clean!
80. My craft room is REAL MESS but I know where to find the items.
81. My DH is my BEST friend.
82. He can hear better than me but I can lip read better than him.
83. I don't like crowds.
84. I like to knit or cross-stitch and watch movie at same time.
85. I'm an Ebay buyer.
86. I order yarns through Ebay.
87. I love to go Barnes and Nobles or Borders on Friday night.
88. I collect Willeraye Studios items.
89. I would like to have new dog.
90. I like to drink herbal teas after dinner.
91. I have pond in backyard.
92. It's so great watching mallards and Canadian geese swimming around the pond.
93. I make ornaments to give out for Xmas every year.
94. Green Bay Packers (NFL) is my favorite team.
95. I grew up going to Packers games in Wisconsin.
96. Milwaukee Brewers (baseball) is not far from my parents' house.
97. We used to go there on every games when I was in high school.
98. I like to put up X-mas tree before Thanksgiving Day.
99. And I put down the tree after Superbowl game.
100. I love my life, my husband, my family and my friends!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 2:22 AM, Blogger alice said...

i've always been fascinated with gallaudett (sp?). i wrote a paper on the protests that brought about the first deaf president of the school... nifty stuff :)

i'm SOOO green-eyed at the sight of your fantastic charlotte colorway, too. that's ONE treat which i havent yet indulged in... congrats on getting someone else to do it for you! heh

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger alice said...

err, forgive me!!! i came here from knitting chocolate, and was about to post a comment to both of your blogs at the same time. ohhh i'm so red-faced.

i meant to say to YOU:
i'm living on my own for the first time ever, and i'm already chomping at the bit to get my christmas tree up. i want to have my first real christmas all to myself, and i doubt very much that i'll make it past thanksgiving. heh. it'll give me someplace to put my knit gifts as i finish them! (as per your #98, of course)

 
At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Barry White said...

Ebay has revolutionised the attitude of millions to buying on line. Yet, perhaps not surprisingly, the vast majority of material online is all about selling. Not surprising because that is where the money is made.

In my own little way I am trying to redress the balance. Please take a look at my ebay buying blog ebay auctions and let me know what you think

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[