Monday, March 07, 2005

My Klaralund

Knitting News..... Posted by Hello I'm still working slowly with my Klaralund. I have to say that really is therapeutic and I'm very happy that I'm enjoying knitting this sweater. I love this color so much. Noro Silk Garden #84. I finished the back part and now I'm half way to go in front part before I start working on two sleeves. I made this one for my sister for Christmas. She loves it so much and I want to have one for myself. Isn't that beauty??


Today is so BEAUTIFUL day.... so SPRING feeling! Unfortunely I was stuck inside of the building working all day. But we had cookout for dinner today!!! So yummy!!! The temperature will go down this week!!! Can't wait to have warm weather come back so I can wear spring clothes!!! I'm sick of wearing heavy warm clothes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[