Saturday, June 11, 2005

******Waaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!*****

Soleil top is FINISHED but but but it doesn't fit me at all!!!

*gasping*

Not too small or too short!

But tooooooooo BIG!! **waaahhh!!!**

I was shocked and checked the gauge! Jeez...I must have knitted loose. I should have doublechecked the gauge.!! Seems that the gauge and I are not getting along!!! I thought I used the right needles after checking the gauge.

I love the color and yarn so much. I'm not going to waste it but I have to RIP*RIP*RIP it all off and will start it all over! I have no one to blame but ME! I deserve to be punished for not checking the gauge. I know the gauge is very important! Okay..okay..okay, I will check the gauge very carefully this time.

*sighing*

1 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger J. said...

I have one word, TRAGIC. Hang in there, hope the gauge is right the 2nd time around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[