Monday, June 06, 2005

You be the JUDGE!!!

Oh NO NO NO NO!!!!!! Posted by Hello

I TWISTED!!!!!!!!! Crap crap crap crapola!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was sooooo MAD!!! I thought drinking wine was BIG mistake!!!! I could not figure out WHY and HOW I did!!!! I was so discouraged and was ready to give up! I decided to make myself a cup of coffee and took deep breath!!! I finally understand why I made mistakes by purling under the needle. Rip..rip...rip....rip......five inches OFF. *sniffling* I put it away till last night.

So after 12 hours of griefing, I picked it up and knitted. I finally did it right after four rows and decided to watch "The Increibles". Oh boy, I really love that movie and I did very good job with Soleil so far!!!! I'm hoping to finish it by end of this week. Will post the update Soleil tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Oh - I'm so sorry you had to rip out all that work. I had put my Soliel down for several weeks and it took me the longest time to figure out exactly where I was in the pattern so I could work on it again over the weekend. Of course when I put it down eons ago I thought "Oh, I'll remember where I am and what these little scribble marks on my pattern mean." Yeah, whatever - but I'm back on track now! Woo hoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[