Friday, June 03, 2005

Yay...I survived today!!!

I had really bad morning!!!! I fall asleep in front of TV last night and woke up at 3 a.m. feeling sooooo nauseous with bad cold. I could not go back to sleep till an hour later. I was supposed to get up at 5:45 a.m. for the staff meeting at 7 a.m. but I woke up at 8 am!!! Jeez.. I felt like I was road runner trying to speed up getting shower and dressed up.

The weather and traffic were so miserable!!! RAINING and COLD weather!!! Yucky!! Took me an hour and half to get to work. @#%&>!!!!!! I was sooooo MAD that I realized that I left my pager at home.

(Mental note to self: put all emergency phone numbers in MY purse in case I forget to bring my pager)

I was so frustrated for not able to notify my staff that I was stuck in bad traffic. Poor they were sooooo worried and paged me several times asking for me. Of course, my pager was sitting alone vibrating on the kitchen counter!! I wish there is special device installed in my car such as closed captioned for the radio talk so I will know which roads are congestion or not. I did bring my knitting bag with me but could not knit lace scarf while driving.

(Mental note to self: always leave simple knitting project in the car that I knit garter or stockinette stitch while driving in very very slow motion)

I finally got to work at 10:15 am! Sighs!! I never felt so stressed. I missed two morning meetings but made in 11 am meeting. Not productive day but I survived through miserable day!

TGIF!!!

I received Stitches East brochure through mail today. I definitely will go there again but I'm not sure if I should register for knitting classes.
Jerri Lyn, you interested??? Please let me know!

Hmmm Hmmm....My plans for this weekend?
* Laundry
* Knitting
* May go Quilt Show
* REST!

Have a wonderful weekend!! Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[