Monday, July 04, 2005

My Trip to Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington

Happy Indepenence Day!!!!

Last week was so wonderful. It was great experiences living in the West for a few days. The weather was really opposite where I live here. Little sunny, mist morning and very cooooooool weather. Good thing I brought my sweater and demin jacket.

My colleague, Travis and I flew to Portland, Oregon on Tuesday morning and arrived there at 1 p.m. We rented the car and drove to two stores that were set in my mind.... Powell's City of Books...the largest independent bookstore (that carry used, new, rare and out-of-print books). It was HUGE store althought you may see the picture that looks small.

Powell's bookstore Posted by Picasa


I brought four books.... two for myself and two for my Secret Pal!!!

More stories/pictures below......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[