Monday, November 22, 2004

I'm BAAAAAACK!!!!

Hi I'm back !! I've been a bad blogger... I know... I've just been so busy with work. My job brings TONS of reports & meetings. Despite all of these meeetings, I have managed some time to knit. In fact, I finished Klaralund!!!!

I am still a ROOKIE at this blog.... give me a few weeks to get used to this. I don't have much luck adding links to other blogs to the right side of my page. Every time I tried to make the links, the whole page were in MESS!!! I want to add "Blogs I Read" and "FO Gallery" on the right side of my page. Can you give me the instructions?

My parents will be in town for Thanksgiving weekend starting tomorrow. My sister will drive down from Boston this Thursday morning to join us for Thanksgiving dinner. I'm sooooooooo excited!

Knitting Update:

First of all, I have to admit that I'm the world-class procrastinator. I have several
WIPs and yet I keep making new projects. Here is the list of WIPs.
  • Audrey (Rowan #36) - 90% complete- since first week of June
  • Classic Male Cardigan (Book 1: The Knit Stitch by Sally Melville) for my DH - 30% complete (DH gives me the look and says WHEN will I wear????)
  • Best-Friend Jacket (Book 1: The Knit Stitch) - 90% complete
  • Coast-to-Coast sweater (Spinnerin 1963) - 90% complete
  • Robin (Colinette - Tagliatelli merino tape) - 80% complete
  • Marnie (Hot Knits by Melissa Leapman) - 20% complete

Yeah, I know I'm absolutely insane!!! I should have finished three sweaters that are 90% completed before I start working other WIPs. I promise myself to finish Audrey and Best Friend Jacket this month. Perfect weather to wear these sweaters.

I promise I will take some pictures of my WIPs and FOs Gallery soon.

Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving and a BRIGHT and BEAUTIFUL autumn!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[