Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Black cloud?

For some reasons, I feel black cloud above my head following me all day!!!

* The weather is very nasty!!!!
* I just discovered my car tire is FLAT!!!!
* The microwave at work is destroyed from burning popcorn!! Blamed one of student assistants for not paying attention!
* My office is MESS!!!! All papers and books are on the floor now. The papers are piling up all over my desk. So clutter that makes my mind so clutter!!!!

I need SUN!!! I need 50 assistants to take some of my work!!! I need another cup of coffee!!!
I do not want to be here at work but home and KNIT!!!!!

Oh boy, I'm sorry I'm nagging, complaining, whining and crabby! I need dry, warm and SUN, please!!!!!!

I better shut up and knit my sweet Klaralund in my office waiting for my DH to rescue me!!! Thanks for hearing me out. I feel better now!

1 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger IndigoMuse said...

I LOVE the color of your Klara. I hope you'll post finished pictures of it. Thank you so very much for the great RAOK. The notepad is already being used (I love chocolate). Hang in there!

Tanya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[