Sunday, March 20, 2005

Happy Spring!!!

Tomorrow is first day of Spring! Hope we will have a great weather this week.

I have real bad neck spasm all day. I must have slept wrong way and woke up so painful! I hardly move left side. I guess it's good thing that I sat down and knitted all afternoon. I feel so LAZY!!!!!

Early this evening, I went through all the WIP bags and am so disgusted myself (or is it normal?) that most of WIPs are at least 70% to 90% completed. I don't know why I didn't continue to finish them first before I start new one. I guess I'm either bored with that yarn/project or tried to keep up with the knit-along group. I know two things for fact are that I'm impulsive and disorganized. I plan to prioritize all WIPs after I finish Klaralund. I'm half way of two sleeves at same time.

So I'm determined to finish these of WIPs before starting anything new. Will post some photos tomorrow to show you of my WIPs.

1 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger jen said...

Hi Susan! That was really nice of you to send out so many RAOKs! Me, too, so many of my WIPs are almost done ... a few just waiting for seaming! How terrible is that? Glad to know I'm not the only on ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[