Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Real Close Up!

And you have to take a closer look of BEAUTIFUL hand spindle and beautiful green (mixed of red, maroon and blue) fiber. Oh...how much I love the design of the spindle and the color is so perfect!!! I love how this fiber feels in the hand! It's so soft.
Posted by Hello

I'm going to read the instruction tonight before I go to bed. I never experience in spinning and always want to learn. I'm so scared to learn how to do it alone!!!! I don't want to mess up the fiber - I might go to the library to do more research on spinning.

Thank you soooo much, Secret Pal!!! You ROCK!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger StarKnits said...

SP stands for spoiled! that's awesome! i hope you do well at your first attempt in spinning!
Happy knitting

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[