Sunday, July 24, 2005

FO tonight!


I'm thrilled to finish only one sock tonight. I really like Nancy Bush's book "Knitting on the Road". Knitting cables is so much fun working on the sock.

Yarn: Opal "Gem" Pure Merino Wool
Pattern: Whitby
Needle: 12" circular - size 2

















Now I'm not sure what next project I'm planing to make. I have few UFOs that need to be completed. Check out my blog entry - March 21, 2005 for pictures
* cardigan sweater for my DH
* Marnie sweater for me
* Robin top for me
* Coast to Coast sweater (undecided who should I give)

I plan to frog the yarns out for Soleil top and am thinking of switch different yarns - Cathay. Hmmm...how's about shawl that I always want to make one? Oh oh..I didn't forget to knit one more sock that match the sock I made today!!! Winks!!!

Ready for tomorrow? Not me but am looking forward to this weekend! My special birthday weekend!!!! I have some ideas what I plan to do on my birthday this Friday!! Wait and see!!

Have a good week!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 4:02 AM, Blogger StarKnits said...

those socks are great! i've been wanting to get a hold of that book!!

 
At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job on the socks. Have a nice week leading up to your birthday1

 
At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, I hope you get your Secret Pal gift on your birthday! Which day is it?

Have a great week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[