Sunday, July 10, 2005

It was very GOOD weekend for me!!

Last Thursday, I finished knitting the second Sock!!! Posted by Picasa

Book: Knit Socks! by Betsy Lee McCarthy
Pattern: Classy Slip-Up
Yarn: Artyarns Supermerino - Color: 101
DPN: US #1

The socks are really pretty! Perfect socks for winter. It's really thick and warm.

I really enjoyed my weekend with my DH. We spent two nights at a baseball game, the Bowie Baysox (minor league) and watched fireworks after games. They were so awesome!! The weekend was so perfect for me - be with my DH and more time knitting. I really enjoyed knitting sock so much and decided to make more sock. See pictures below.

2 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw your post on Socknitters--nice to see a completed pair of those socks, I started them once and had to frog them in frustration! :)

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking of making that same pattern for my next sock project! They look great in the colorway you chose. Good job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[