Thursday, July 07, 2005

I'm sad....

For London people,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and hope all London bloggers and their families are safe.

Hugs,

Susan

---------------------

I was so appalled to hear the news at lunch time. My DH dropped me off at the subway this morning but learned that the subway was closed temporarily. I didn't understand why (we are deaf and could not hear the radio at all) but decided to drop my DH to work then drove to work. It was so unusual to see so many people driving around the city after 9 a.m. My DH paged me explaining about the incidents at London. I was so shocked and could not understand why would the terrorists decide to end their lives to kill other people. I do not understand the world we live in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[