Thursday, February 10, 2005

Ta da!!!!

Here they are..... after felting. I added zipper in each bag. I need to buy one more zipper for the red accessories bag. These bags will be given to my three friends during our annual "Crazy Crowd Crafts" group last week of this month. Of course, I made one for myself. I have not decided who should I give the red one yet.

Manos de Uruguary yarns are so wonderful to knit. I really love the yarns so much and would love to make more from these yarns. They are also great for felting.


"Weekend Knitting'' is one of my FAVORITE book. I made five flower washcloth and turtleneck egg cozies sweater from that book. Of course, there are few more projects that I would like to make from that book.

Did I mention I LOVE felting?

Now, I have to go back and finish knitting the sleeve for my DH!! I really want to finish it so my DH can enjoy wearing it before warm weather comes.

1 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love "Weekend Knitting" too, and I'll have to try felting one day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[