Thursday, March 24, 2005

Hmmm hmmm!!!!

Fibers
You are Fibers!
Fun and crazy at times. You are a warm fuzzy kind
of person. You run around getting things done
but still find time for fun! You have so many
diverse interests that it is often hard to pin
you down to any one thing. People love your
friendly attitude and carefree ways. You often
brighten other people's days. But Fibers Beware
- Sometimes people don't take you seriously
because of your happy-go-lucky ways. Sometimes
you find yourself feeling left out from
decision making that could directly affect you.
Even though you like to be happy and cheerful,
make sure others know that you can also be
serious and in tune with reality.

What scrapbooking item are you?
brought to you by

It's SUNNY today!!!! It's so nice to see some SUN. Yesterday was so nasty!!! Raining and raining and raining all day!!!!! I felt so yucky and crabby!

I feel a lot better today than last night. I found another WIP (sock) that I overlooked. Geez... it was in the tote bag next to my bed. That has to add to my "Things to Do" list!

My dear friends from Indiana will be coming down tonight for the Easter weekend. I will be busy.

1 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger J. said...

Susan,

hope you don't mind but I tagged you. You can see the post at http://asiaadventure.blogspot.com/2005/03/ive-been-tagged.html

Have a super Easter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[