Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Is it Tuesday?

For some reason I feel today is Thursday! Yesterday was the longest and wet day for me! I was so exhausted from long Easter weekend. We had a great time with our friends from Indiana. It was so wonderful catching up all the news and the house was full of laughters. We were so sad to see them leaving yesterday morning. The weather was very NASTY!!! Raining, raining, raining and raining all day long!!! It affected my mood but I managed to finish some of my work yesterday.

Thought to share with you that we went to see the play in Ford's Theatre last Sunday - Big River: the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.

Big River Posted by Hello


I really enjoyed the play so much. It was so unique because there are mixed of hearing and deaf professional artists to create two cultures into the form of storytelling. For instance, Mark Twain (the hearing actor) who is actually the voice of Huck in the book, voice Huck who is deaf signing in the play. The hearing artists do the voice for themselves as same time they use sign languages. All deaf artists sign with the shadows of hearing artists do the voice for them. It was so fascinating. Big River is now in Washington, DC till first weekend of June. If you are interested, you can check it out www.ticketmaster.com for the times if you live nearby D.C.

I didn't knit much over the weekend. No special plans for this weekend and I hope to finish the sleeves for my sweet Klaralund. I really want to wear it before the weather is really warm.

1 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep your eye out for a second SP4 package to mark the arrival of spring! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[