Sunday, May 15, 2005

I'm going to bring Soleil to Las Vegas!!

6 more days to go!!!! We are going to Las VEGAS for three nights. Just for FUN!! I really can't wait to go.

I have decided to make summer top for my trip. I don't want to bring my current WIP - wool vest for my DH. Too big for me to bring, and may be too hot for me to knit wool yarn there!! I browsed around the patterns through internet and books. I decided to make SOLEIL top. I want to use Rowan All Seasons Cotton yarns. I have no experiences reading the lace chart and practiced knitting. I messed up three times and could not figure out how to make right lace. I emailed Alexandra who designed the Soleil asking for help. Maybe you can help me...can you translate what the chart says into written instruction? I really want to make that top for my trip to Las Vegas.

Here what I wrote and am not sure if is it correct?

Row One: Knit 10
Row Two: Knit 1, yarn over, knit 3, slip 1, k2tog, psso, knit 3, yo
Row Three: Knit 10
Row Four: Knit 2, yo,knit 2, slip 1, k2tog, psso, knit 2, yo, K1
Row Five: Knit 10
Row Six: Knit 3, yo, knit 1, slip 1, k2tog, psso, knit 1, yo, K 2
Row Seven: Knit 10
Row Eight: Knit 4, yo,slip 1, k2tog, psso,yo, knit 3

1 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Manda said...

here's a link to the knitalong. one of the participants was kind enough to write out the chart: http://soleilalong.blogspot.com/2005/04/soleil-chart-written-out.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[