Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Update "To Do List"!!

Here is my list that need to be completed before I start making new projects!! Hurry, Susan, Hurry!!!!

Best-Friend Jacket (Book 1: The Knit Stitch by Sally Melville) - DONE!!!!
Audrey (Rowan #36) - 95% complete.... need to seam the neckline to sweater
Classic Male Cardigan (Book 1: The Knit Stitch by Sally Melville) for my DH - 60% complete
Coast-to-Coast sweater (Spinnerin 1963) - 90% complete
Robin (Colinette - Tagliatelli merino tape) - 80% complete
Marnie (Hot Knits by Melissa Leapman) - 20% complete

For Audrey sweater, I'm sooooo nervous to sew the neckline to sweater. No confidence to do myself as no one is around to give me the guide. If I could not do it right, I will definitely go to LYS and ask for HELP!!!

Photos will be posted shortly!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[