Sunday, February 13, 2005

Restful Day!!

It is very quiet weekend but productive!!! I finished making all projects for my Crazy Crowd Crafts ladies. I made two gifts, ornaments and pins for each lady. I will be flying up to Rochester, New York next week to meet three of my close friends for a long weekend. I took pictures of my projects as you will see below.

Current WIP.... this project I'm working for my DH. Classic Male Cardigan - from Book 1: The Knit Stitch by Sally Melville. I'm exicted because I'm working on last sleeve before I seam them together and add button band. I hope I will finish it this week before I fly to Rochester.


So tonight is perfect evening for me to knit and watch Grammy Awards!

1 Comments:

At 4:33 AM, Blogger J. said...

I am home and have made more stich markers, I don't seem to have an email address for yoy though. I need your snail mail address. Cheers Justine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[