Sunday, April 03, 2005

Almost almost almost DONE!!!!!

I finished knitting my sweet Klaralund yesterday morning!!!!! And I finally finished Classic Male Cardigan except for buttonband this morning!!!! I have not block and seam them together yet. Photos later after blocking and seaming them up this week.

It was very productive weekend for me. Best thing is to stay home and knit during yucky weather out there!!!! I watched three movies yesterday - Harold and Kumar, Surviving Christmas and Tiptoes.

Two more UFOs to go - "Robin" top and "Coast to Coast" sweater. (Look down on March 21 entry for pcitures) I'm determined to finish them by end of this month (or earlier???).

So sad that the weekend is almost over!!! I'm not looking forward to go back to work tomorrow!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Jenny Hassler said...

Can't wait to see your finished Klaralund! I've still got it on my "to do" list but haven't found the perfect not-wool yarn yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[