Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Another WIP?

Sock!! Posted by Hello


I was not planning to start another WIP but Jerri Lyn paged me last night that she wants to learn how to knit the sock. She had trouble understanding how to cast the stitches in three needles. We agreed to meet today for lunch and I can show her how to cast on three needles. After talking with her through pager, I decided to grab the yarn and knitted few rows before I went to bed. I could not stop knitting and it was one o'clock in the morning!!! Eeekkk!!! Knitting is really addicted!!!

I met her at lunch time and showed her the trick. She made good progress so far!! Be sure to check her blog of her progress!!! I love her and her humor!!!!!

We agree to meet again tomorrow for lunch and see how she is doing with her new sock! Photos - maybe!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[