Friday, August 12, 2005

That's really me!!!

I'm laughing hard!!! Yeah, so true. In fact, I have my black "blah" coffee with me right now. No Starbuck coffee today. I was so late this morning and drove straight to work instead of stopping by at Starbuck to pick up venti black coffee. I hope my friends agree with me that I'm low maintenance girl!





You Are a Plain Ole Cup of Joe


But don't think plain - instead think, uncomplicated

You're a low maintenance kind of girl... who can hang with the guys

Down to earth, easy going, and fun! Yup, that's you: the friend everyone invites.

And your dependable too. Both for a laugh and a sympathetic ear.




What Kind Of Coffee Are You? Take This Quiz :-)


Dang!! I still have real bad sore throat! I tried everything to get sore throat healing.... gargling with warm salt water, eat pineapples, put Vicks cream on my neck, and ate sore throat lozenges. Nothing is working. Any advice?

2 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Please don't get offended, because I don't know you, but sometimes it works to cut down on talking for a few days, your throat may feel better. Now if you have a phone job, that may be a problem. . . ;)

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Sedie.... No offense taken and I don't use my voice at all because I'm deaf. I use sign languages which is good thing that I don't have to worry about using voice when I have sore throat. Smiles!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[