Friday, June 08, 2007

VAAAAACATION!!!

We're off tomorrow morning! I can't wait to see my family tomorrow for the weekend before we go up to New Hampshire!

I have every second accounted for right now - there is A LOT of work to clean the house, pack up and collect my knitting projects and books before we hit the road!

I had a rough week at work and it's hard for me to get out of work today but I deserve to enjoy my week next week. This is a true vacation, though, so I can't wait on spending every second with my DH for a week.

Good news, the yarn I ordered from The Yarn Tree arrived yesterday. Perfect timing!! I can't wait to knit the summer top tomorrow morning!

Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Knitting!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger Trina said...

I fell upon your site as I was searching for blogs with kniters that bike! I am adding you to my favorites. Love the pictures of the rallies. Dh had to work so Laconia was a no go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[