Monday, April 16, 2007

I'm back with good news!!

I got back from Boston yesterday. My week with my family was so great and I'm sad to see it to end already. My sister's recovery from major surgery two weeks ago was so unbelievable amazing. She is so strong person I ever seen. I really am so proud of her. The result from the biospy was non-cancerous. We are sooooo relieved and knew that the prayers have been answered. She has to take the medicine to kill the cancer cells for 12 weeks and hope it will disappear. Say extra prayers for my sister's recovery would be much appreicated!

While I was in Boston, I was so sick with bad cough and sinus colds. I feel so bad that my parents were so worried about me beside taking care of my sister. I ended up going to ER last Wednesday and was treated for bronchitis and sinusitis. I finally felt better after taking antibodies.

Now my mother is sick with bad cough and so my husband!!! Really nasty germs around the cities!!! Go away, nasty bugs!!! We don't need you!!!

Knitting news will be coming up soon this week.

Take care and happy knitting!!!

P.S. Say Happy Birthday to my good friend, Kerry.

1 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger Kerry said...

You are just too incredibly sweet!!! Thanks so much for the happy birthday wishes! More importantly, thank you for updating us on your sister. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that she's making such a remarkable recovery and that there is no cancer!!! Wonderful, wonderful news! Huge hugs and love to all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[