Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snowy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Snow day! I have to admit that I am so pathetic. When I was a kid, I would wake up early and sit in front of the TV in my pajamas & watch while the school closings were announced. I'm now (sadly) 45 years old and nothing has changed. I was so shocked that my University opens at 10 am today (almost all of other universities in DC are closed!!) My street isn't even plowed at all!
My DH drove to work this morning and told me to STAY HOME!!! He said many roads are not plowed and he struggled to get through some icy spots. Sooooo guess what I plan to do today??? Of course, stay home and KNITTING!!!



I started knitting the front left piece last night.



The back piece is done!

Pretty textured one (sorry, it's dark)

The snowman is happy and wish you a Happy Knitting!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[