Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I have a confession to make....

That's my new project, "Textured Cardigan". I had the Nashua Handknits: Vacation book with me to study and get ready for this Thursday Project Spectrum and suddenly I just couldn't take it any more, I had to cast on yesterday!

Dang... blurry photo!!!

Karabella Aurora 8 yarn is soooooooooooo nice to knit!!! Unbelieveable soft!!! I really enjoy knitting it so far! I could not put it down as I really enjoy fondling the yarn.

Now... I have massive headache!!! I have trouble to switch to new version of blogger for last two days. I have google email address but it won't show up on my new blogger account. I spent two hours trying to figure it out!!! I hate it when I feel soooooo dumb trying to figure it out. Right now, I tempt to find a good hammer - hmmmm should I bang on my head or my laptop!!!??? Grrrrr!!!!!!!!! Hopefully, someone can help me out with this new verison.

Happy Knitting!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[