Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Green and Warm Christmas

No Snow!!! Wish we had a White Christmas!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful, peaceful holiday. :) Ours was very low key, but we wish we could be with our families for the holiday. We had a nice ham dinner and opened our gifts on Christmas Eve. My DH is so thrilled that he received few Harley Davidson gift certificates and was so surprised that he got a Harley lamp from my dad. Isn?t he spoiler?? He wants to convert his office into Harley Davidson theme. Scary, isn't it?

I got a real cool needle from my sister, Kimbo!

It's Knit Lite. I can knit anywhere ...even in the dark!!!

What we did last week that keep us real busy.... My DH decided to do the major yard renovation by our house. Also, he built a new mini-garage under the deck where he wants to put his new trailer under there. (it's still not finished!)Cold and rainy weather slow him down for a week. I spent hours helping him digging, carrying bags of stones, wrapping gifts, cleaning rooms, doing laundry, and knitting.

FOUR FOs to show you!!! I lovelovelove them so much!!!

I finished Twisty Turns Wrap last month. I forgot to take the picture of it. I will ask my DH to take a pix of me wearing it this week.




Corazon mittens - for my third . I finished them last Saturday.

I used Debbie Bliss Merino dark yarns.

Last night, I decided to knit Garterlac Dishcloth. It was very fast project. It took me few hours to finish it.



This evening before dinner, I knitted another dishcloth. Sure, Angel of Welcome was a very quick project.




On the Needles.......

Eunny desgined Anemoi mittens that I really love. Really challenge project cuz I used size 0 needles for the cuff. Now I'm using 12" circular needle - size 2. Ouch, my right hand is real sore!!! I use Heilo yarns for the mittens.


I'm so glad that I don't have to go to work this week because school is closed for the winter break. I plan to reorganize my craft room - clean up the mess, sort some stuff out to sell through ebay, and organize craft related in right place.

Tomorrow I will get my hair perm!!! I gave up as I'm so tired of fixing my hair up for last two years. My hair is real thin, STRAIGHT and very OILY!!! So frustrating!!! I want to have my hair natural curl like my sister, Kimbo!!! I hope my hair will look more natural and soft curls. Geez...now I'm nervous!!! Wish me good luck!!

Better go and finish the mitten. Happy Knitting!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[