Tuesday, November 28, 2006

FO in one day!!!!!!

Yay-hoooo!!!!

I finally finished something in one day!!!

My very first fair isle knitting project!!!!

"Telemark" headband from Bea Ellis Knitwear.














I brought the kit last winter. I was hesistant to learn how to knit fair isle. Last night, I decided to look up my stash box and found the kit. I did my homework to learn how to knit fair isle. Thanks to Vogue Knitting Ultimate, Knittinghelp.com and Sheeweknits.com for the wonderful tips. This morning, I finally feel much improved with my colds and was so eager to start knitting. It was so easy but awkward, especially pick and throw yarn. I didn't realize how much fun is it!!!


In back of headband

Impressive?

Pattern: "Telemark" headband
Source: Bea Ellis Knitwear
Yarns: Peer Gynt (for main and contrast color) and cotton for non-itch lining
Needles: Addi Turbo size #3 and #5




Now, my next project would be either hat or mitten that I got for xmas last year from my parents. I can't wait to start new one!!!




























I'm so bummer that my vacation is over today!!! I'm not ready to go back to work tomorrow!!! I'm disappointed I spent five days in the bed fighting colds and cough on my VACATION times!! My dream vacation which was putting up the Xmas trees, holiday decoration around the house and knitting went POOF!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[