Monday, October 02, 2006

Sock...sock...socks and sock(s)!

Look like something is wrong with my camera's cable. I was not able to download the pictures from my camera to laptop. I borrowed the disk USB from my DH. It works this time.



Now.... here are my current projects for this month.

I could not find the green sock. I know I need to knit one more green sock to pair it up. Sighs.... I definitely need to clean up the house.
I completed one Blueberry Waffle sock last August. I'm afraid that I may run out of yarn to make the second one.
Almost done with Embossed Leaves Sock. Just need to do kitchener stitch.
I'm currently working on that sock. This is for my DH but he doesn't want the stripe ones. Sighs!! Isn't he picky!!?

I know I'm having serious second sock syndromes lately. I really want to learn how to knit toe-up socks. I promise myself to try it after completing three socks.

Happy knitting!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[