Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July!!!


We wish everyone a happy and safe 4th of July!

Craig and I have decided that we would spend the holiday relaxing and not doing house stuff. I?ve been knitting away and Craig is resting as he was in pain. He had bike accident last Sunday. He went out with his group of cyclists for the day. His friend who rode down very fast behind Craig didn't warn him that there were debris and many big stones all over on the road. Craig didn't have any choice but went through the debris and fell very hard on the pavement. He has a lot of scrapes on his right elbow and leg and his right collarbone was fractured. His friend paged me when I was at work for the camp training. My heart went up to my throat learning that Craig was hurt. I drove down right away. While I drove down, my mind went wild thinking that he was on the ground but I found him standing up chatting with my friend. I was so relieved but was so sick seeing his bleeding elbow. I brought him and my friend along with my godson home. He refused to get treatment from the doctor. One of his cycling friend checked on him and told him that he must wear arm sling to hold his arm up to get his collarbone healing. I'm relieved that he is alright and no damages on his face.

Have a SAFE Fourth of July!!!! Happy Knitting!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[