Saturday, April 29, 2006

April's Socks!!!

I finally finished two pairs of socks and completed one sock - perfect timing for








Pattern: Fleece Artist Basic Socks
Design: Fleece Artist
Yarn: 100% Washable Merino Wool
Color: Saffron
Needles: Size One DPN and 12" circular needle







Pattern: Blue Sky Alpacas Sweater Socks
Yarn: RY Cashsoft Baby DK
Fiber: 57% extra fine merino, 33% microfibre, 10% cashmere
Color: Pale Yellow
Needles: Size Five -DPN and 12" circular needle



Pattern: Sheri's Lace Socks (Sock Bug)
Yarn Source: Mama-E
Fiber: C-Eye-Ber Fiber100% Merino Wool
Color: Lollygirl
Needles: Size One DPN and 12" circular needle



Progress on second "Sheri's Lace Sock" is going slowly. I'm ready for new socks for Project Spectrum - May! Guess what, it's GREEN for May!! Yay!! My FAVORITE color!!

1 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger Kerry said...

Hi Susan! You might not remember me but you were my wonderful spoiler for SP6. I just had to stop in and tell you how much I love your socks! They're just beautiful! Hope you're feeling much better! -Kerry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[