Monday, February 13, 2006

Ahhhh.... Heart Day!!!

Hope you all have a GREAT Valentine's Day!!!!

Isn't Craig look so happy? He really liked the card I picked for him.

Craig got me a beautiful dozen roses along with cool card. He was so good at picking out right card for me. I smiled from ear to ear reading the card!!







Yay yay yay!!!! Only One Sock is DONE!!!!

I'm thrilled to finish the sock tonight! Dang! I wish I have a pair by now!!! Perfect color for Valentine's Day!!!!

















Close up on my big foot!! I really love Nancy Bush's design so much!! I'm going to cast on the second one tonight.






Edit: It's so strange that today is Tuesday, February 14th but it posted on Monday, February 13th. Can you tell me how can I change the right date?

3 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Terri said...

Susan, what a lovely job you did on the sock! Love the red color - very appropriate for Valentine's Day :)

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger LaurieIsabel said...

I agree - that sock rocks! I am so impresed with your sock knitting. I'm just not there yet, I guess... I am currently kinda obsessed with making knitted toys - bunnies, mice, and others - some as cat toys, some as kid toys. I have some pictures up on my site, and hope to have more soon - I have to get something to embroider the faces with first - right now allmy little creatures are blank faced! glad you have a good v-day!

 
At 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*grin* Loverly sock. I enjoyed the background of "To My Hunky Husband". *heh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[