Thursday, February 02, 2006

Ahhh.....

I'm feeling little better but still have sore red nose from blowing too many times!! (Sorry, tmi!) I'm so happy that I don't have to carry the Kleenex box!

Can't believe tomorrow is Friday already. Time flies too fast for me! I'm excited cuz of more knitting time on weekends than weekdays!!!

I downloaded the pictures and realized that I didn't take any pictures of the place where we stayed last weekend! Geez! I didn't think of that till now. We enjoyed so much staying in the Avenue Inn at Rehoboth Beach for two nights. We spent all morning at the spa. Craig signed up for Swedish massage and I had manicure and spa pedicure. Ahhhhh.... we felt so great and were so free from all the stress and sore muscles.

Very few people walking on the beach. The weather was so nice. It was 60 degrees! Really odd to have warm weather on January 28th!! We walked around the beach and stores on the broadwalk. Many stores were not open till mid-February. We didn't buy anything but stopped for a nice lunch at Irish Eyes Pub. I had "Fighting Irish" sandwich. (crab imperial with cheese on English muffins) So delicious with a glass of beer!!!




Craig really felt so peaceful standing on the beach, especially watch the waves and few crabs walking around the sand.

















We had a nice dinner at Jake's. Excellent seafood place! I had salmon. The waiter was so cool. He was very considerate and tried to learn sign languages to communicate with us. He picked up very fast and treated us well. I would love to come back and see him again!








Awww.... I reallllllly want to try this!!!!! Para-ski!! I think that is what it called. I know it is very difficult sport but it looks so much fun!!! I told Craig that I always want to try to ski with parachute!!! I hope we will go there this summer. If it was not for my colds, I may want to jump in the water!!







So peaceful and quiet place at the Rehoboth Beach!!!! So nice to see the place without crowded people with their bathsuits!!











On our way back home, we noticed something big and weird on the field and we pulled over to see what was it. It was BUFFALO!!! There were many buffalos roaming around the field. We moved our car back down the road and discovered that there is Buffalo Farm. We didn't know that there are many buffalos in Maryland!







We want to go back to same place in early Spring. It was very nice break for us!

Oh oh...I've been tagged by Justine of After Asia .

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was living on campus at Gallaudet University working as a Judicial Affairs Coordinator.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Good question!! Good thing that I checked my blog entry from last year. It was that day I purchased the plane ticket to Las Vegas for a long weekend. I completed knitting four accessory bags for my three Crazy Crowd friends.

List five creative things you want to achieve this year:
Knit shawl,
Finish Craig's sweater (that I have been neglected for almost 2 years),
Dye the yarns,
Put new kitchen tiles and put new wood floors in the library and den room and
Knit toe-up socks

List five snacks you enjoy:
Unsalted pretzels,
Tortilla chips with salsa,
Licorice,
Jelly Belly's and
Anything with lemon (bar, cake or cookies)

List five things you would do if money were no object:
get a hot tub,
move to log cabin house with big land,
travel all summer,
bi-weekly full massage, manicure/pedicure, and
Visit our families as often as possible

List five bad habits:
procratinating,
working too many hours,
not organizing,
spreading myself too thin with too many projects and
leaving things half finished.

List five things you like doing:
knitting,
quilting,
reading,
painting folk arts/primitive things and
doing suduko

List five favorite gadgets:
pager,
laptop,
knitting needles,
hearing aids and
coffeemaker

Name one thing you like about yourself:
I'm an affectiontate person.

Select 5 people to tag:

Jerri Lyn of The Life and Times of Jerrilyn
Jesse of Nmblefngrs
Laurie of Laurie Knits
Kerry of Kerry Knits
Brenda of Close to my Heart

and of course anyone else who wants to play, consider yourself tagged!

Have a GREAT weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[