Monday, January 30, 2006

Nasty colds + No knitting = Definitely Not Good!!!

A full week of sniffles, coughing, and runny nose have made me so cranky!!! I'm still have real nasty colds!!! I feel like I'm helping Kleenex company real good business because I used up three boxes of tissues over the weekend!!! My nose HURTS!!!! Pity me!

We had fabulous times in Rehoboth Beach last weekend (in spite of my bad colds and bad week for Craig when he learned his good friend who was DC policeman decided to kill himself in the park. The news was very shocking to us. Craig attended the funeral last Friday. Craig told me that there were over 200 people (mostly were policemen) attending the funeral and it was very hard for Craig.) Will share more about our nice weekend later this week as soon as I'm free from holding the kleenex!!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How tragic to hear about your husband's friend!
Hope you're feeling better soon.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger J. said...

I hope that you are feling better, no knitting is so sad.
FYI - tag, your it - the details are on my blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[