Thursday, January 26, 2006

Another Knit-a-long!!!


I could not resist this but I have decided to join Red-Hot-Sizzling-Socks knitalong. I have fabulous red yarn to make cool socks.

I feel little better today - just scratchy sore throat and headaches. I really can't wait to take tomorrow afternoon off to go to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware with my DH for the weekend. I reserved Deluxe Jacuzzi Room - fireplace, king size bed and view of Rehoboth Beach. I love the idea to spend all night knitting in front of the fireplace.

I'm done knitting front right and left side and back of Everyday Cardigan sweater. I will start working on sleeves this weekend during the trip. I plan to bring two or three another projects with me in case I'm tired of knitting Everyday cardigan sweater.

Have a great weekend....be back next week with more photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[