Friday, December 30, 2005

Home From the Holidays

Hi there...

We got back last night from Wisconsin. It was the best vacation for us. I missed my family already!!!

I was so tired and didn't do anything when we got home. Today, I will have to shop for food, unpack, wash clothes and get ready for next big event - Crazy Crowd Crafts weekend on January 12th to 16th. I will be hosting here this year on our 10th year anniversary! We plan to exchange our gifts (three parts - pin, ornament and big gift). I'm done making ornaments but have not started making pins and gifts. I have to hold my knitting projects till I finished the gifts (sorry, it won't be knitting related) this weekend.

Anyway, I will post some pixs of our trip tonight or tomorrow with more details. I need to go to food grocery to get more food to stuff up the refrigerator!!!

Have a GREAT day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[