Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Today is special day for......

Jerri Lyn!!! Today is her birthday!!! Jerri Lyn is one of my dearest friends. I have known her since she was a student at Gallaudet University. (that's 20 years ago!) She became one of Student Affairs colleagues 5 years ago where I work and we became fast friend ever since. She is the one who got me real knitting addiction. Blame her for that - Nah!!! I'm so glad that she has knitting skills that I can depend on her. Please join with me to sing "Happy Birthday, Jerri Lyn!!!!"

(Darn, apparently that blogspot is not cooperating with me to post up the picture of her!!! - Not only that, I noticed that my recent blog that I posted last Monday has wrong date. What's up with blogspot??)

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there!

I know I am past the deadline but I just sent off your last package for Secret Pal - I hope it gets there soon, they said 6 to 8 days! Let me know, and let me know if you want to know who I am, though you may have firgured me out already!

Happy holidays!'
Your Secret Pal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[