Friday, November 11, 2005

Frustration!

I really despise being sick like this--I have the sinus headaches again!!! I feel so lousy for last three days. My head hurts!!!!

Please...please... please send me the positive vibes that I really need to feel better tomorrow. I have millions things to do this weekend!

1. Go to grocery store
2. Make Butternut Squash Bisque
3. Make Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
4. Reorganize library room
5. Do laundry
6. Clean up den room
7. Shopping for bedroom sets
8. Finish knitting one sock
9. Vaccum all rooms
10. Mail the package for my Secret Pal 6
11. Dust the furniture and shelves
12. Exercise (hmmpphhh!!! - yeah, right!!)
13. Rest
14. Rest
15. Rest
16. Knit
17. Knit
18. Knit
19. Knit
20. And knit!!!!!!!

Sound unreasonable to me??? Maybe I will accomplish five things out of 20 things! Wait and see!

Have a FABULOUS weekend! I'm going off to bed now!

1 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sue dear ... some of those things are just gonna have to wait ... library and den for example. Do the groceries, cooking, and knit/rest. All the other stuff really can wait.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[