Thursday, November 03, 2005

It's the one year anniversary of my blog!


Happy Blog-iversary to me!!!

Today marks the one year anniversary of my blog. I can?t believe how fast this past year went. After joining Secret Pal 2, I was not able to get in Secret Pal 3 because I didn't have my own blog. I want to thank Jackie for encouraging and helping me getting start with this blog. I was able to join Secret Pal 4, 5, and 6 activites.

I've been inspired by reading other people's blogs and get me really motivated knitting. Not only this, it gives me an opportunity to join knit-a-long group, FiberRAOK, and Sockknitters group.

Thank you so much for being such a supportive and fun group of people!!!

So join me now, Happy Birthday, Dear Blog!!! Happy Birthday to you!!

1 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger Marina said...

Happy, happy 1st Blogversary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[