Saturday, October 15, 2005

For Jerri Lyn's sake....

I feel so blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah today!!! Sun finally came out today all day after one week of gloomy and rainy days. I'm having bad sinus headaches!! I had hard time staying awake as my eyes bother me so much from throbbing headaches! I don't understand why I get sick on beautiful days and feel better on lousy days!!!! Well, it is not true!!! Pity me!!

I was tagged by Jerri Lyn with these questions.... Yes, I know Jerri Lyn expects me to answer these questions today!! Soooooo here goes....

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30 a.m. I had to take my car to Honda shop at 8:30 a.m.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Ohhhh...that's really tough question. I really love both !! I would say BOTH!!!!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Batman Begins (last June in Washington State)

4. What are your favorite TV shows? Housewives Desperate

5. What did you have for breakfast? Starbuck coffee and Pumpkin Spice muffin (yummy!!)

6. What is your middle name? Pre-married life: Ann. Post-married Life: Roberts (my maiden name)

7. Favorite cuisine? Japanese, Thai and Mexican

8. What foods do you hate? Peas, peas, peas!!!

9. What is your favorite chip and dip flavor? Fresh Guacamole and Salsa with Tortilla Chips

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?None, I don't listen to any music but hear boom boom boom

11. What kind of car do you drive? HONDA CRV

12. Favorite sandwich? Melted tuna on toasted wheat English Muffin!! (soooooo yummmmmmmmmmmy) or Roasted vegetables sandwich.

13. What characteristics do you despise? Snob, dishonesty, moody

14. Favorite Item of Clothing: short or capri pant

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Paris infall , Ireland in summer and Bora Bora in winter!!!!

16. What color is your bathroom? Cream wall with sunflower decoration (remind me of Kansas where my DH grew up)

17. Favorite brand of clothing? Talbot's and Ann Taylor

18. Where would you retire to? Log cabin in the mountains

19. Favorite time of the day? Thursday...am looking forward to long weekend if I take Friday or Monday off!!

20. What was your most memorable birthday? Last summer, my DH got me beautiful diamond necklace that I never ask for anything. I was floored when I opened the gift. And the dinner at Melting Pot was sooooo much FUN!!!!

21. Where were you born? Escanaba, Michigan

22. Favorite sport to watch? Football

23. Person you expect to send it back first? Lauren from Lollyknitting

24. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Definitely my DH

25. What fabric detergent do you use? Tide

27. Are you a morning person or a night person? Geez....hard to say!!! I like to get up early but don't like to go to bed early!!!! For weekdays, I get up at 6:30 am and go to bed by midnight. For weekends, I get up at 7:30 to 8:30 a.m. and go to bed at 1 a.m. to 2 a.m. if I work on project such as knitting or sewing. Monday morning is the hardest day for me to get up!!!

28. What is your shoe size? It varies from 9 1/2 to 10, depends on type of shoe.

I'm done knitting the second sock this morning. I ordered more sock yarns from Elann last night. See, I'm ADDICTED to sock knitting!!! Will post picture of my sock soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[