Monday, October 17, 2005

Fini!!


A fourth pair of sock is done last Friday!!!
I love Sock Garden yarn from KnitPicks. It made of 100% merino yarn. So soft and they fit me well.

Definitely will make more socks from Sock Garden yarns!! Hey, Mom and Kimbo, do you want me to make you the pair of socks??






My poor right hand.... real sore!!! I suspect that I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. I have it for long time. It gets worse and worse lately....blame myself for being addicted to sock knitting. Using size 1 needles really bother my hand so much. Yesterday, I almost dropped my cup of coffee. I realized that I could not lift the cup! Boo hoo! I didn't knit at all day yesterday as my hand needs rest.

Guess where my DH and I go this Wednesday night????

U2 Concert!!!!! Yay!! My boss got us the tickets last summer.





I've seen this at various blog. I decided it was time to figure out what I need.

10. Susan needs to vacuum the entire rooms.
9. Susan needs a fair amount of EXERCISE!!!
8. Susan needs her home to be neat and tidy (hmmpphh!!)
7. Susan needs to leave home from work at 5 p.m.
6. Susan needs to SLOW down.
5. Susan needs to get online to chat with her parents often.
4. Susan needs to her sore hand recover fast!
3. Susan needs to go out of town often.
2. Susan needs to prioritize her life.

My personal favorite -

1. Susan needs to GET A LIFE!!!

9 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed with your class and your finished projects! Yaaaay you! I have also tried to get my darling boyfriend to knit but he says he already has too many expensive hobbies!

I am so sorry I'm so late with your suprise but it is in the mail tomorrow! I was away on vacation and I pikcked up some things for your next suprise so it should not take so long!

love,
your secret pal

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Zarzuela said...

Your socks look great! Did you use 1 skein or two? I have a pair on the needles that are waiting to be finished because I ran out of yarn with only 1 skein. Just curious what your milage was.

Jessica
http://zarzuela.blogspot.com

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger stricken madchen said...

Great socks! Sorry about your hand. I've had issues with my hands too, but does that stop us from knitting socks? hehe.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Ginger said...

Very snazzy socks!! I gyess knitting would agravate your hand, too bad about that and I hope it feels better soon.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Beautiful socks! I am jelous, now I must go find some equally cool yarn.

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I really like your socks. Question for you though. I have not machine washed my KnitPicks socks, have you? I think they are not machine washable. Thanks, LeAnne

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger JustApril said...

U2!!! I M SO jealous!

Do you do any of the carpal tunnel hand and wrist stretches? It really helps me when I get achey. I don't actually have a real case of it, but probably b/c of the exercises.

OH yeah, those socks are cool! I actually caught my breath when I saw them. =)

 
At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the socks. What do you do with your bits of leftover sock yarn?

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Diane said...

I love your socks! Great colors. I am jealous--I love U2, but wasn't able to get tickets (that I could afford!) Hope it was as amazing as I imagine it would be!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[