Sunday, November 27, 2005

Whew!!


Just a short note to let you know we arrived back home last night safely. It was very long trip but no heavy traffic at all. I'm glad that we left yesterday instead of today. The weather yesterday was so fabulous for the trip. Today is so gloomy and raining! We missed seeing the snow here as it was reported last Wednesday. We already missed the warm weather down there!!! I'm not ready for cold weather. *sniffling*

Been busy doing the laundry and quick shopping to get the black shelf for the stereo. DH is installing the pieces together and will hook up the new stereo tonight.

Will post some pictures tomorrow. I'm so glad that I don't have to go to work till Wednesday. I want to get over with X-mas shopping tomorrow or Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[