Thursday, December 22, 2005

Mooooooookee!!!



We are off to (brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr) Milwaukee, Wisconsin to spend with my family today for a week. Yay!!!! Warm house, cool parents, great food, alot of laughter and love, snow, snow and snow!!! I can't ask for more and I'm really looking forward to!!!

Oh oh oh oh....... I must tell you that......

Secret Pal 6 Rocks!!! Posted by Picasa

I got the package from my SP6, Laurie who spoiled me last night. I'm so thrilled to be the owner of "365 Knitting Stitches A Year" perpetual calendar and "Beyond Stitch and Bitch"book. Laurie got me two different kind of dips that she brought at craft fair. Another kind of teas!! I immediately tried to taste it last night after dinner. It was soooooooooooo GOOD!!!! Cranberry flavor!!! I also got homemade "orange" soap and Burt's Bee lip balm (perfect timing as I need it for my trip to Wisconsin!!!). The gifts are so perfect!!! Laurie is so fabulous person to spoil me. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Laurie!!!!! You are really wonderful!!!

Kerry is the person who I spoiled with. I really enjoy reading her blog. She teaches knitting classes. I got fabulous tips on how to use magic loop on sock from her. Hello Kerry!!!!!!!!

I didn't knit much this week but I finally blocked the pieces for Everyday Cardigan sweater. I will seam them together when I get back from the trip.

I'm going to bring few yarn to knit with during the trip. I wish I could bring big projects but I don't have much room in my suitcase. Waaahhh!! I hope I will stop by two or three LYS in Milwaukee.



Happy Holidays to one and all and may your day be merry and bright!

Stay warm and Happy Knitting!!!!

See you next week!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Blogger Kerry said...

Thank you so much Susan for being so thoughful and generous! I feel so blessed to have been paired with you for my first Secret Pal exchange. What a wonderful start for me! I hope you had a great time too. I'm looking forward to readng your blog now and getting to know you better. Hope you're having a wonderful time away!!! Hugs, Kerry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[