Saturday, December 17, 2005


Just a quick note.... I just learned that my SP6 who spoils me has same birthday as my hubby and Jesse, my SP5 the one I spoiled with. Isn't that amazing!? Happy Birthday to my SP6!!! I can't wait to know about her real soon. The package is on the way real soon.

I took Craig to his favorite restuarant - Houston's last night. Isn't he look so happy when his food arrived!!! He loves BBQ ribs!!!!

Tonight, we will go to see Garden of Lights. We wanted to go there last night but the gate was closed at 8:30 p.m. We could see real cool decoration outside of this place and decided to come back tonight.

Craig is so thrilled that we will go to The Avenue Inn on January 27th for two nights for his birthday. Two nights in private jacuzzi in King size room and spa for a day!!! I wish I snapped the pictures when he opened the birthday card along with the flyer of "The Avenue Inn". His jaw dropped and asked me when we could go!!! Dang, I wish I could take him there right now but we have prior commitments this weekend that can not be cancelled. He picked out the dates and I reserved the room this morning. 41 more days to go!!

Tonight, I'm going to block the pieces of Everyday Cardigan!!!! Geez, I'm so slow!!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:32 AM, Blogger LaurieIsabel said...

Looks like great bday fun! I got a set of Denise needles for my bday! YYAAAAYYY! I am going away for the holidays, so thought I would reveal now, with my blog. And, you know what, I looked at your sp5 with same bday as me and he is even in the profession I'm interested in! Makes you believe in astrology! Happy holidays! your sp6!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[