Sunday, January 01, 2006

Reflections for 2005




Happy New Year!!!!

I hope you all had a great time last night when the midnight strike for New Year! I was online chatting with my mom and Kimbo.

I looked back at my blog for 2005 and see what projects I made so far. I knitted Best Friend jacket, Audrey sweater, Karalund sweater, Soleil top, Willie Whistle sweater for my godson, several washcloths, several dishcloths, several scarves, five pairs of socks, three socks that don?t have the second ones and beaded knitting bracelet.

I participated in Secret Pal 4, 5 and 6, Fuzzyfeet-a-long and Socktoberfest 2005. I had so much fun!!!

Now it is time for resolutions and new goals for 2006

Exercise 3 times a week (or more if I can!)
Lose 15 pounds (or more!)
Learn how to use magic loop
Learn how to use circular sock
Take spinning class
De-stash!! (Believe me, I have way toooooo many ? plan to give, donate and sell)
Finish Everyday Cardigan
Finish the sweater for Craig (geez...I said that last year!!- cheap talk!)


Knitting Project Goals for 2006
Fingerless gloves
Mittens
Shawl
Lizzy
Another Everyday Cardigan sweater
"Cate" Wrap Cardigan (La Bella Vita - Colinette Yarn book)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[