Wednesday, January 25, 2006

What's next???


Geez.... Bad colds for two days, earaches and now sore throat!!! I worked half day today. Came back home and took two hours nap. I really want to get better before this Friday. I reserved last month to stay at The Avenue Inn to spend with my DH (for his birthday gift) for two nights this weekend. We will take spa for a day on Saturday. Please, please, please send me positive healthy vibes.


I feel like doing this same thing as everybody in the knitblog scene has been sharing these lately.

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. teacher for the deaf
2. Coordinator of Residence Education
3. Judicial Affairs coordinator
4. Campus Life Director

Four movies you could watch over and over
1. White Christmas
2. You've Got Mail
3. When Sally Met Harry
4. Finding Nemo

Four places you have lived
1. Milwaukee, Wisconsin
2. Washington, DC
3. NYC
4. Burtonsville, MD

Four TV shows you love to watch
1. Designers' Challenge (HGTV)
2. Friends (rerun)
3. Lost
4. Trading Spaces

Four places you have traveled
1. All over US (13 more states to go)
2. Bahamas
3. Jamaica
4. Hawaii

Four websites you visit daily.
1. Knitting bloglines
2. CNN
3. Web Sudoku
4. HGTV

Four of your favorite foods
1. Sushi
2. Salmon
3. Mexican
4. Thai

Four places you would rather be right now
1. Sitting and knitting in front of the fireplace (I wish we have one at home!!!)
2. Hawaii
3. All About Yarn
4. Borders or Barnes Nobles

Consider yourself tagged if you haven't done this!

Happy Hump Day!! I'm going back to lay down on my bed and knit for a while.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[