Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Blah day!


I'm sick with bad colds!!! I slept all afternoon and feel so blah!! I feel like my nose is like a facuet!!











Lolly came up fabulous idea with new project. Of course, I immediately signed up!!! The idea being that you take inspiration from the colors around you and create something in those colors. It doesn't have to be about knitting. I really love doing arts and crafts. I would like to make small quilts.


Lolly has different colors picked out for each month starting in March.

March - Red and Pink
April - Orange and Yellow
May - Green
June - Blue
July - Violet / Purple
August - Neutrals / Black & White

I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!! Jerri Lyn, wanna join with me!!! Should be fun working together - anything you want to learn, I will be happy to teach - sewing, quilting, beading, painting or cross-stitching!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sue! love love love seeing your posting about your crazy witchy lady craft group *grin* that's just so neat! (Hi to Debbie!!!!!). and sure, i'd love to join in that color thingie whatever ... *hee* we gotta make dates!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[