Sunday, February 12, 2006

Olypmic Time and Snow Day


I'm not part of the Official Knitting Olympics. I don't do well with the deadlines. But I will be rooting for you, the 4,000 participants and cheering you on




I'm a big Olympic fan!! I love watching the Winter Olympic games, especially ice skating parts. I'm knitting Nancy Bush's Shell Pattern sock. I started last December when my DH and I were in Wisconsin spending with my family and didn't touch it when we got back here. I was looking for the specific needles and found the bag where the red yarn sock waiting for me to finish it. I've decided to finish it for the Red Hot Sizzling Sock and my Project Spectrum. I want to finish two Everyday cardigans this month. (that's if I get my priorities straight!!!)


Guess what, I got Hummer 2!!!! No no, I wish!!!

Yesterday, my DH and I went to Auto Show. I really didn't want to go there but my DH want me to get out of the house and do some different. I had to drag myself out and brought my knitting bag with me in case I'm bored. I was wrong. I enjoyed myself looking around the vehicles.


For the first time in 2006, we got snow last night - approximately 12 to 15 inches of snow!!! So beautiful outside!!!! It won't be pretty later this week!!!





























Olympic Day 2
I completed the heel and gusset part last night. Four more inches to go before the toe part.

I'm going to get a glass of red wine and ready to watch the Olympic games till 10 pm then watch Grey's Anatomy. I really love that show so much!!!!

Stay warm and happy knitting!!!!!!

Go, Knitting Olympics participants, Go!!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Blogger Terri said...

Hi Susan, Good progress on your socks. I noticed you are in Maryland, where? I'm in Maryland too! Montgomery County.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

[