Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A Quick Note

I'm one of allergies sufferers who staying home and battling with colds, sneezing, nasty sore throat and high fever today!! I didn't feel so great last night and went to bed early. I woke up at 3 am sweating with 101 degrees fever!!! Poor DH, he was worried and stayed up nursing me with hot tea, cold water, popiscle and soup this morning. I can't believe this is my second times this year!!! No fun at all cuz very very very little time knitting! I know I'm whinning!!!

Last week was the busiest week at work. I had to stay up till 4:30 am last Saturday to monitor the campus event that I was required to attend. Maybe that's why I'm OLD lady that my immune system is not strong enough for the pollen seasons.

Be back soon when I feel better! Have some photos to share with you .... my new glasses, socks and on the needles progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[