Monday, March 06, 2006

OMG!!!!!!!!!

My poor blog has been sooooooooo neglected for a long time because I was so swamped at work and home life!!!! Can't believe it's March!!

Perfect timing for March- Project Spectrum!!!! I have a lot of RED things to share with you!!




Good news!!!! My very first FO of 2006 is beautiful socks!!!!!
Sorry for crabby picture... could not get it it more clear!! I really love that socks so much!!! Thanks to Nancy Bush!!!

That socks are joining with other bloggers' Red Hot Sizzling Socks.




Pattern: Child's First Sock in Shell Pattern
Book: Knitting Vintage Socks by Nancy Bush
Yarn: Lana Grossa - Meilenweit Cotton
Needle: DPN Size One and 12" circular size 1

More RED and PINK stuff ....
More yarns for socks!! I haven't decided what patterns should I make for these yarns. Two dark red yarns for


I made the wall hanging quilt 15 years ago. This is one of my favorite quilt. I always hang this up during the month of February.


I can't believe that I actually brought RED purse today. I was shopping for a new purse and was going to get the black one till I saw that design. I'm in love with that design and thought it would be a good change for me to carry colored purse this year. The design is Liz Claiborne.


Here are my Raggedy doll collections. All dolls except for the medium one in the middle were made by me. Raggedy dolls are my favorite and I have a lot of them around the house.... from wooden ones to stuffing dolls. Aren't they look so happy. Every time I feel so stressed or down, I would go over to my craft room and see the dolls sitting at the corner.

Oh oh oh..... I forgot to share with you. My DH finally got that new car he's been wanting for a long time. It's a 2006 Honda S2000. Hmmm.... I thought he is CRAZY and I made fun of him that he is mid-life crisis. Guess what!!! I really love it so much!!!!!!!!




Oh...oh...oh.... RED and black inside!!!

I'm going to make more RED/PINK stuff....especially the penny rug that I have been eyeing for a long time.

I promise that I will not neglect my blog!!! Happy Knitting!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[